Monday, May 10, 2010

#31- Rouge Taxidermy

Photos taken May 7, 2010
My friend Amanda and I went to this Rouge Taxidermy art show


La Luz De Jesus
Amanda loves Jesus.

.........................

Unimouses

They're so cute and mystical.....and dead.

............................................

Peeps
This made me think of Evelyn and Evelyn

....................................................

Squirrels

............................

This was probably my favorite one.

....................

Turkey?

...........................

 Lamb Bird Thing
 This one is pretty impressive.

............................................

Zombie Cat

.............................................

A Flying Something
I like his little outfit.

...................................

Cat Head
cute

......................................................

Kitty
I don't think cat's are suppose to sit like that.

.............................................

Steam Punk Kitty
...or dog? Is it a dog? Either way I like it. I'd totally put it in my house if it didn't cost $6,500.

..........................................

Steam Punk Deer
He was animated with blinking eyes and all.

.............................................

Deer Heads
They have little houses in their necks. I want to live in a deer neck.

.....................................

Cake Face
I think "Cake Face" is going to be the name of my death metal band.

...........................................

Snake Bone
And "Snake Bone" is going to be my electro-crap band.

.................................................

Accordion Weasel

.........................................................

Retard Weasel
This weasel's retarded face made me sad. It's stuck with that expression forever and always.

...........................................................

Raccoon Penis Bone
My date bought this for me because she is a gentleman who knows how to treat a lady.

.......................................


........................................

Fin


No comments:

Post a Comment