Thursday, November 5, 2009

#24 - Birthday Shiz - November 5, 2009

Photos Taken Monday 11/2/09


The Church Of Del Taco

Del Taco makes the worst food and attracts the weirdest people. I swear the whole restaurant thing is a front, they're actually portals to Hell. Have you ever been to that one by Huntington Beach? It's down right David Lynch-ian. These loud, annoying wack-jobs broke into a group prayer.


Midnight Cake



----------------------------------------

Photos Taken Tuesday 11/3/09
My Birthday!


Robots Are Cool




Birthday Breakfast



Birthday Books

I'm nerdy and I like books.


Only Revolutions

I <3 Mark Z. Danielewski



Birthday Fire

?


Birthday Sprinkler Rainbow



Velvet Goldmine Pie Wine Orgy

.......

......

.....


......

......

.....

.....

You tell me a better way to spend my time and I'll call you a filthy liar!


------------------------------------

Photos Taken Wednesday 11/4/09


More Cake

I never thought I'd say this, but..... maybe there is such a thing as too much cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment