Thursday, September 17, 2009

#10 - Titles Are For Losers - September 17, 2009

So I guess I'm as lazy as I always thought. I really did want to try to do daily updates but....
Oh well.

----------------------------------------
Photos Taken Sunday 9/13/09


Computer Guts

...

...

...

Tim got some old computers and he was seeing if he could fix them up or use them for parts.


Poking Holes

This is me working on an art project. Tim found an old table that I took apart and am doing an experiment with. I'm trying to kind of carve a picture into in but I really have no idea how to do it. I've never attempted anything like this before. I picked a picture of Trent (naturally) and an tracing it out. I really hope it turns out okay because it's a pain in the ass to do.

Fatty

....

...in his little prison. I got him about 2 1/2 years ago from a coworker. He is seriously almost as big as my dog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Photos Taken Monday 9/14/09


The Cop Car And The Sky

That's a screenplay I'm working on. I'm thinking Colin Farrel for the cop car and Cate Blanchette for the sky. It's not a romance it's more of a dramady buddy pic.


Proyo

I think I took a wrong turn and ended up in 1992.


No comments:

Post a Comment