Monday, September 7, 2009

#7 - Cheez Its and PJ Harvey - September 7, 2009

Photos Taken Monday 9/7/09
My current favorite things on Earth are Cheez Its and PJ Harvey.


MotherFucking Cheez Its!
I have an addiction.


Polly
You know how when someone you have little or no respect for says they like something it kind of taints it and you don't want to give it a chance. Well that happened to me with PJ Harvey (along with several other bands). I've finally started listening to her and holy fucking shit I can't stop. She's fucking amazing. Fuck! I like the word "fuck". 


Haircut
...
I've never been to a salon or barber. My mom cut my hair when I was little & now I cut it myself. I'm all growd up. I just can't see paying for something like that.


Laundry Room
 
I have an epic story behind this picture on my wordblog InsightedHate

No comments:

Post a Comment