Tuesday, October 13, 2009

#18 - This Shit Is Bananas - October 13, 2009

Photos Taken Between Thursday 10/8/09 & Saturday 10/10/09

Cookies

Someone at work brought chocolate chip cookies for everyone but they were evil and put peanuts in them. (I'm allergic.) So I had to buy these to appease the cookie gods. I had to.

Cookies!

This picture doesn't make them look very appetizing, but I assure you they were delicious.



Tears by AFP

I was listening to Amanda Palmer's performance with the Boston Pops from June 20th 2008. That woman is fucking amazing. She played The Point Of It All which almost always gets me teary eyed. This particular performance had me full on crying. So beautiful.  You can listen to it here

 Recording

I made an attempt at recording a song. It's slow going but eventually....eventually.

Bananas Are The Shit

Oh god remember that gawd awful Gwen Stefani song. "This shit is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S"


No comments:

Post a Comment