Saturday, October 17, 2009

#20 - More Rain Please - October 17, 2009

Photos Taken Tuesday 10/13/09


Rain Clouds

Yay! The horrible hot death left for a second and we got a little rain.

Snails

I want to hang with these snails but I'm not cool enough.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photos Taken Wednesday 10/14/09

Rain


.....

Rainy walk to work.

-------------------------------------------------

Photos Taken Thursday 10/15/09

Ant Hill

There was a bunch of these weird little ant hills. I'm guessing it has something to do with the rain. The ants were collecting tiny rocks and putting them around the base. (shaded area)


-------------------------------------------------------

Photos Taken Friday 10/16/09

Making Music

This is my "studio" where I write my hits. I attempted recording as Brian Molko looked on.

Sore Fingers

after a day of guitaring

---------------------------------------------------

Photos Taken Saturday 10/17/09

Mountains

The air was so clear today because of the rain from the days before. But I think we used up all the rain already and now we're back to hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment