Tuesday, October 13, 2009

#19 - Locks, Payphones, and French - October 13, 2009

Photos Taken Monday 10/12/09

Vendetta's Nest

I woke up early to go the DMV to get my ID renewed. Vendetta was mocking me as she laid in her giant comfortable nest.

3 Locks

Random combination locks on a trash can.

Payphone

Hey remember these?! I know this is going to sound crazy to all you southern Californians with your cell phones and cars but I used this phone to call for a taxi.

Waiting

Look at those bags under my eyes.


Yummy

I'm addicted to Morning Star's vegetarian breakfast "sausage" patties. So yummy. Also "Morning Star"? WTF? Are they affiliated with Satan?

Monitor Glutton

He can never go back to one. Tim's learning how to play some nerd game called "Dwarf Fortress"


French

I'm a fucking nerd and decided I wanted to learn French so....
This is seriously what I do for fun. I need a real life.


No comments:

Post a Comment